Sunday 26 October 2014

Halloween Lush Haul

I recently visited Lush in Norwich to pick up a few things for Halloween. I've admittedly never tried any of the Halloween items before but as a huge fan of Lush I decided this year I was going to try some things out.


The first item I picked up, which I knew I definitely wanted to get was the Sparkly Pumpkin. It's so cute! (even if it did cover me in glitter!) The pumpkin is a bubble bar so it can be broken up and used more than once. This has a citrus smell to it due to the lime and creates loads of fluffy bubbles and turns the water orange.

Lush Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar

The next item I got was the Wizard which is also a bubble bar. I also picked one of these up for Jess as part of a Blog Swap I took part in. The outcome when using this is obviously similar to Sparkly Pumpkin due to them both being bubble bars, except this one makes the water purple. This also has a slight citrus smell to it.  

Wizard Bubble Bar Lush

The final product I picked up was the Lord of Misrule bath bomb. I'm not even sure if this is a Halloween bomb, but it's green haha. It's listed under Halloween and Christmas on the Lush website so I am assuming either way it's a limited edition one. From the outside this looks quite plain but as soon as this one hits the water it creates a swirl of green and purple and looks AMAZING. It also smells delicious too, with hints of Vanilla.

Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb Lush

On my visit to Lush I also saw all of the Christmas items and I want them all! Please let me know your recommendations and I'll be sure to do a Christmas Lush haul too :)!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those photos look the bomb! keep up the good work

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was really happy with how they came out!

      Delete

© UK Lifestyle and Beauty Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig