Wednesday 3 June 2015

May 2015 Glossybox

I feel like my Glossybox was quite late again this month and I noticed a lot of people got theirs before me which is odd! I had to double check the payment had gone through in case, but it turns out my neighbour had it, and Royal Mail hadn't left a calling card. Thanks for that! I'm sorry for the delay in getting this post up.


MeMeMe Enchanted Eyes Dual Ended Eye Wand in Midnight Storm - Full Size £6.95
The first thing I clocked sight on was this MeMeMe Enchanted Eyes Pencil. This is a double ended pencil in Midnight Storm. Being colour-blind it was hard to tell exactly what colour this was, but after some help from Google I have discovered one end is midnight blue, and the other end is more of a turquoise colour. The pencil is really soft and blendable and would work great across your eyelid and also as an eyeliner. I can't wait to wear this out.


Sass Intimate Perfect Skin Concentrate - Full Size £12
This is a product I didn't even know existed. Firstly, I love the packaging of this, it's in a lovely discreet box so if you did want to take this on holiday you could hide it away. This product by Sass is to stop ingrown hairs when shaving more intimate areas and aims to minimise hair regrowth. The product doesn't really have a strong scent and smooths nicely into the skin.


Collection Cosmetics Lipstick in Pink Rose - Full Size £2.99
When I first saw this, I didn't even realise it was a Collection Cosmetics product. I'll be honest I'm not a huge fan of the packaging as I can see it getting dirty easily and it feels a bit clunky. The colour I received was Pink Rose which is a matte pink shade. With any matte lipstick you will need to prep and ensure your lips are exfoliated and hydrated before wearing this. To be honest this isn't really a colour I would wear, it's far too light and makes me look like a wannabe Barbie or even worse, like I have foundation lips!



Etre Belle Aloe Vera Ultra Moisturising Gel - Full Size £15.93
I love the texture of this moisturising gel, it's simply a gel (obviously!) which goes onto the skin really nicely. At first it leaves a slightly sticky residue but that soon disappears when you let it sink in a bit longer. Although this is Aloe Vera scented the smell is not too overpowering. My skin felt really soft after using this and I think it will be great to use to soothe my skin in the summer after being out in the sun.


Zerreau Towel Off Shampoo Foam - Full Size £7.95
I was most excited to try this Zerreau Towel Off Shampoo Foam when I received my box. The product had leaked ever so slightly and I'm not sure if that's due to the packaging or the way my box was handled but either way it still works. This product is going to be great for festival season and an essential to pack in your travel bag. The product is unlike any dry shampoo I have tried before, it's a foam which you massage into the roots of your hair then simply towel dry it off - no water required. I tried this out inbetween hair washes and thought it worked really well and I wasn't left with any residue. It smells fruity and really freshens up your hair leaving it looking healthy and shiny.


What did you think of this box? I was pretty impressed with the range of products and look forward to trying out some new brands.

To sign up to Glossybox, visit them here.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Lifestyle and Beauty Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig