Monday 8 June 2015

So...? London*

I've always been a lover of the So...? Body sprays so when I was contacted about trying the new fragrance range, I couldn't wait to receive my item. The So...? range was well loved by me and all of my friends back when we were teenagers and I have continued to buy body sprays from the range ever since, they almost feel nostalgic.

I received the So..? London fragrance which is a solid favourite of mine having tried all of the other couture scents in various stores. The scent is really unique to any other perfume I have used before and is fun and refreshing.


The perfume starts of smelling quite fruity and slowly fades throughout the day to a sweet scent.

The website describes the top notes of this scent as grapefruit, mandarin and apricot. The heart notes are jasmine, rose and violet and the base notes are described as sandalwood, vanilla and musk. The vanilla scent is definitely something that lingers on your skin throughout the day and I really like that.


The bottle design is simple but sleek, and I really love the outer packaging, it instantly catches my eye. I love that it is ombréd too, it has a very modern feel.


These perfumes are really affordable and have a long lasting scent so you really get your money's worth. They're a great addition to have in your handbag and it's nice to keep topping up your scent while you're out and about.

The So...? perfumes are available in many supermarkets and drugstores here in the UK, but for a full list, head over to their website. The 50ml Eau de toilette is just £9.99.

*I was provided with this perfume free of charge. All opnions are my own and I was not influenced in any way. Please see my disclaimer for more information. Thank you to Bloggers Love for giving me the opportunity to be gifted this item.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Lifestyle and Beauty Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig